Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday 23 February 2012

Houston socialite among the golden for Vanity Fair?s Oscar affair

The invitation to the Vanity Fair party is�the golden ticket this Oscar weekend. If you have one, consider yourself “golden” in Hollywood. Only 500 people are invited and requests to be on the list come in by the hundreds, according to the magazine’s editor Graydon Carter, via bloomberg.com. The Saturday dinner is even more exclusive with just over 100 people invited. So, it’s only natural that Houston philanthropist Lynn Wyatt will be there again. “They are only�interested in movie stars,” Wyatt told me by phone. “I went up to Graydon Carter last year to thank him for continuing to invite me,”�she said, in�her�distinctive�Southern accent. “I?m not a movie star. I?m [...]

grapes of wrath chapter 7 read host club online phd phantasy degree online

0 comments:

Post a Comment