Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday 24 March 2012

Erika Van Pelt Laments: I Never Had an Idol Moment!


Erika Van Pelt saw her elimination on American Idol coming last night.

"I knew I was going to be in the bottom," the finalist told reporters today on a conference call. "I would've had to have a super, super standout, crazy, over the top performance to [advance another week]. I never had my moment!"

Van Pelt had been in the bottom trio four weeks in a row ("Those stools are uncomfortable!" she said), and admits it "really stinks" being the first of the top 10 to be sent packing.

But she's also hopeful.

"I'm stoked for tour. It's just going to be amazing. I'm so excited to be on tour, especially with this group of people. We have a ton of fun together. Even through long rehearsal days and just, you know, hell, we somehow have a good time every time we go out there. It's horrible - the stage managers want to kill us because we're always having too much fun."

Do you think Erika deserved elimination this week?

virtual manhattan covantage credit union antigo new spellcaster deck

0 comments:

Post a Comment